1. Hi, My skin is whitish and clear but area of my lower face, near my lips and Under my nose is comparatively darker to my skin tone and have tried many salon therapy with no results. Any solution for this?
Answer : Dermatologist in Delhi , Dr. Rohit Batra says- The area mentioned by you is the one where females get waxing, bleaching for the unwanted hair etc. Also toothpastes form froth in this area and lead to skin irritation. People who have a knack of licking their lips or whose saliva drools during sleep are liable for dark pigmentation in the area. The reason behind the problem should be ascertained and further damage should be stopped. Creams containing hydroquinone cab help in treating the pigmentation. Vit C serum, kojic and mandelic acid are other options.
> 2. Any solution for dry scalp and dandruff in winter as this leads to heavy hairfall?
Answer- Skin Specialist in Delhi, Dr.Rohit Batra opines Dandruff doesn’t lead to hair fall. Application of mild steroidal lotions along with salicylic acid preparations at night followed by washing with a shampoo containing ketoconazole helps in clearing dandruff.
3. Hi , I am a 33 year woman with many surgical history and on many Allopathic tablets for past 2 years wanted to know if medication is the reason for my intense hair fall and is there any alternative diet or beauty regime I can follow to stop it?
Answer- Trichologist in Delhi , Dr.Rohit Batra says that Hair fall in patients undergoing surgeries or other chronic illness is termed as Telogen Effluvium. This usually occurs 2 to 3 months after the illness. Such type of hairfall is usually reversible. Oral supplements containg biotin, calcium pantothenate etc along with application of tincture and peptides can help patients gain back the lost volue more easily and quickly.
4. Hi , My sister is of 28y and recently she started getting pimples on her face with a scar leaving behind ?
Answer – One of the best skin specialist in delhi NCR who specialises in acne treatment elaborates that Pimples or acne occur in people with oily skin. To control the acne for once and all the only medication is isotretinoin. Topical gels containing benzoyl peroxide, retinoids, clindamycin etc will help in clearing the lesions. Oral antibiotics are needed to control pustular lesions.
5. I wanted to know more about dandruff on face? I suffer from it and don’t know what to do about it. Could you help?</strong
Answer : Skin specialist in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Dr.Rohit Batra elaborates that
Dandruff is not seen on face. Somewhat similar condition with flaky skin seen on face is called seborrhoeic dermatitis. The treatment includes oral and topical anti fungals. Sometimes to reduce inflammation, mild topical steroids are also used.
6. Is Laser Hair Removal permanent? and
Answer: Best Laser hair removal services are offered at DermaWorld Skin Clinic. The Skin specialist and Laser Surgeon at the laser clinic, Delhi- Dr.Rohit Batra says that – Permanent laser hair removal is a false statement. There is no laser that can offer permanent hair removal. The best and the painless solution for hair he