When you search for a skin specialist in delhi on google the results show that its one and the same thing for dermatologist in delhi. Another commonly searched keyword is the skin specialist in delhi rohini, as Rohini is one of the biggest DDA colony in Delhi , so is the search volume on google.
People searching for skin specialists in delhi want to go to a good skin doctor in delhi but at the same time dont want to commute a lot.
What peole dont understand is the fact that you cant have many top dermatologists in delhi or the best skin specialist in delhi and that too in there area. Health is something which one should not take chances with and should rely only on experience , qualified and the best skin specialist in delhi- even if one has to go that extra mile.
Delhi is vast and the old delhi or better known as the walled city comprises of search results like skin specialist in darya ganj delhi . This part of the city has seen many good doctors shifting away beacuse of the parking problems that are faced by the patients as well as the doctors themselves and has resulted in shifting of top dermatologists and other skin dermatologists in delhi opting for clinics in south or west delhi/ skin specialist in delhi south delhi.
Aiims is one of the pioneer institute in INDIA and many delhities in search for a skin treatment look for a skin specialist in delhi aiims but the long ques and lack of proper counselling and time given to patients at the government hospitals make it diificult for the patients looking for a dermatologist in aiims to get a treatment at AIIMS,
DermaWorld Skin Clinic in Rajouri Garden is one of the most reputed clinics in delhi west. People looking for skin specialists in nearby localities like ramesh nagar, punjabi bagh, naraina , kirti nagar have a long association with the clinic.
People from far flung areas who are looking for a skin specialist in vikas puri or a dermatologist in paschim vihar also flock our clinic for an affordable and result oriented treatment.
Skin solutions in Delhi by Best Skin Specialist in Delhi.
Dermatologist in Delhi, Dr.Rohit Batra is well known for vitiligo treatme in Delhi.
DermaWorld Skin Clinic offers treatments for all sort of skin related issues like treatment for psoriasis, vitiligo in delhi .
Also we have qualified and pleasing staff to take care of all sorts of hair fall treatments, whitening treatments like peeling, lasers for acne scar treatment in delhi, laser tattoo removal services in delhi, Botox and fillers for wrinkles and rejuvination is one of the forte of our clinic.
We use the best lasers in delhi and our track record is the biggest evidence of our professionalism.
Our mentor Dr.Rohit Batra, has been adjudged as the best dermatologist in delhi ncr by Times Media.
Dr.Rohit Batra is also attached to the prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital as a Consultant and has a wide experience in treating skin disorders, vitiligo treatment in delhi and vitiligo surgeries are one of his niche treatments.
For those who are looking skin treatments for acne in delhi or any sort of acne treatment in delhi, our clinic is one of the most favored among the teens.
For more information please call- 9911100050, 9911200050, 9911300050.
DermaWorld Skin Clinic,
Q-4, Rajouri Garden,
New Delhi- 110027.
Multiple lentigines (LEOPARD) syndrome is an inherited autosomal dominant disorder which presents with multiple lentigines and wide range of multisystem developmental defects. LEOPARD stands for Lentigiens, ECG abnormalities, Ocular hypertelorism, Pulmonary stenosis, Abnormal Genitalia, Retarded growth and Deafness.
- We here report a case of 6 year old male child, who presented with multiple scattered brownish pigmented lesions predominantly over trunk. Patient was deaf and mute since birth. Mother and elder sister had similar cutaneous lesions over body but no systemic complaints.
- On systemic examination, mild growth retardation was present (height – 98cm). Hypertelorism was observed. On genital palpation it was found that the testes were very well in the sac but they were retractile.
- On cutaneous examination multiple lentigines over trunk, buttocks, face and axillae were seen. Mucosa, nails, teeth and hair were normal.
- ECG showed conduction abnormalities. 2D Echo was normal with no pulmonary stenosis. Patient was refered to ENT department for deafness. Audiometry revealed bilateral sensorineural hearing loss.
- Laser hair removal usi best diode laser . full body laser hair removal delhicost varies as per area.
- Collaborating the examination and investigational findings the diagnosis of LEOPARD syndrome was made. It’s a rare case who presented with almost all of features and positive family history with variable penetrance.